Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 1 - My Real Feng Shui Journal - Playing with Fire!

Yesterday was really my 1st day when I supposed to sign up for my foundational feng shui class but it was my mother's 86th birthday and I actually believed I could squeeze in such a significant moment in my life, so I am beginning today...day 2.

Before I even begin I learned that my unique, original, creative, invention is not real feng shui. I hope to find a way to work it in as an enhancement during the course of my learning and understanding. I have decided to take the authentic classical feng shui road to certification and there is no use for trinkets that are so much fun to use in faux feng shui. Not that I am criticizing anything or anyone, I am not. This is what I am reading today. I am kind of bummed and excited all at the same time.

My feng shui art is probably hanging on all the wrong walls too. I have personally experienced the power of placement with my pieces so I have stopped moving anything right now. I feel like I have been playing with fire!!!