Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 3 - My Real Feng Shui Journal - Road Blocks Already?

Feng Shui learner hits road blocks? Isn't there a feng shui cure for that?

All kidding aside, I am still scattered as in keeping my home organized, feeding all living things within sight, watching Ellen, etc.

I will do better tomorrow. Today I am absorbing the simplicity of the order of the 5 elements. I stopped painting feng shui cures when I learned that there were 3 cycles and I could be creating more harm than good.

I went to a memorial today for a family member and wore the yin yang symbol necklace belonging to Haley (granddaughter for those of you who don't know) and the pastor presiding over it kept looking at it and I don't know if he meant to do it or not but he started talking about opposites in this world and how they play an important part in the quality of our lives. Hmmm!

Less road blocks tomorrow because I say so...!